Robert Graves, Ph.D., P.E.
- B.S. Agriculture, Cornell University 1965
- M.S. Agricultural Engineering, University of Massachusetts 1970
- Ph.D. Agricultural Engineering, University of Massachusetts 1971
Areas Of Interest
Dairy Housing and Environmental Control; Manure Handling, Treatment, and Utilization; Composting; Organic Materials Processing and Education Center
- Graves, R. E. and T. H. Wilson. 2002. Stray voltage issues on Pennsylvania Dairy Farms. ASAE paper no. 023118. The American Society of Agricultural Engineers. St. Joseph, MI. 13 pp.
- Graves, R. E. 2003. Air emissions, odor review. 2004 Agricultural Directory Lancaster Farming Section E. December 27, 2003. page 144.
- Wolfgang, D. R., R. E. Graves, R. J. Van Saun, J.E. Tyson, & D.F. McFarland. 2003. Biosecurity on dairy farms using risk zones for animal groups. Proceedings of Fifth International Dairy Housing Conference. ASAE 701P0203. February 2003. ASAE, St. Josephs, MI. pp.399–407
- Wheeler, E.F., J.L. Zajaczkowski and R.E. Graves. 2003. Effect of solar shielding on portable datalogger temperature readings. 19(4):473-481
- Cekmecelioglu, A. Demirci, R. E. Graves and N. H. Davitt. 2005. Applicability of optimized in-vessel food waste composting for windrow systems. Biosystems Engineering. 91(4), 479-486.
- Labance, S.E., P.H. Heinemann, R.E. Graves, and D.M. Beyer. 2006. Evaluation of the Effects of Forced Aeration During Phase I Mushroom Substrate Preparation. Part 1: Model Development Trans. ASABE. 49(1): 167-174.
- Graves, R. E., D. F. McFarland, J. T. Tyson and T. H. Wilson. 2006. Penn State Housing Plans for Milking and Special-Needs Cows. NRAES 200 July 2006. 100pp 32 plans and narrative.
- Porter, J and R. E. Graves. 2007 Guideline for Planning Dairy Stall Barns. October 2007. Dairy Practices Council. DPC 37. 30 pp.
- Graves, R. E., D. F. McFarland, J. T. Tyson and T. H. Wilson. 2008. Penn State Housing Plans for Calves and Heifers. NRAES 201 January 2008. 279pp 72 plans and narrative.