Heather Gall, Ph.D.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Rutgers University
- M.S., Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Purdue University
EDC Footprint Calculator
Products we use in our everyday lives can be a source of endocrine disrupting chemicals in the environment. Download our Endocrine Disrupting Compounds Footprint Calculator to estimate the amount of EDCs in your personal care and household products.
- Mina, O., H.E. Gall, L.S. Saporito, and P.J.A. Kleinman. Estrogen transport in surface runoff from agricultural fields treated with two applications methods of dairy manure. Journal of Environmental Quality. Accepted September 2016.
- Hopkins, I., H.E. Gall, and H. Lin. Natural and anthropogenic controls on the frequency of preferential flow occurrence in a wastewater spray irrigation field. Agricultural Water Management. Accepted September 2016.
- Jovanovic, T., S. García., H.E. Gall, and A. Mejía. Complexity as a streamflow metric of hydrologic alteration. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. Accepted September 2016.
- Jovanovic, T., A. Mejía, H.E. Gall, and J. Gironás. 2016. Effect of urbanization on the long-term persistence of streamflow records. Physica A, 447:208-221. doi:10.1016/j.physa.2015.12.024
- Gall, H.E., N.B. Basu, M.L. Mashtare, P.S.C. Rao, and L.S. Lee. 2016. Assessing the impacts of anthropogenic and hydro-climatic drivers on estrogen legacies and trajectories. Advances in Water Resources, 87:19-28. doi:10.1016/j.advwatres.2015.10.012
- Gall, H.E., S.A. Sassman, B. Jenkinson, L.S. Lee, and C.T. Jafvert. 2015. Comparison of export dynamics of nutrients and animal-borne estrogens from a tile-drained Midwestern agroecosystem. Water Research, 72:162-173. doi:10.1016/j.watres.2014.08.041
- von Freyberg, J., D. Radny, H. Gall, and M. Schirmer. 2014. Implications of hydrologic connectivity between hillslopes and riparian zones on streamflow composition. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 169:62-74. doi:10.1016/j.jconhyd.2014.07.005
- Gall, H.E., J. Park, C.J. Harman, P.S.C. Rao, and J. Jawitz. 2014. Landscape filtering of hydrologic and biogeochemical responses in managed landscapes. Journal of Landscape Ecology, 28:651-664. doi:10.1007/s10980-012-9829-x
- Gall, H.E., S.A. Sassman, B. Jenkinson, L.S. Lee, and C.T. Jafvert. 2013. Hormone loads exported by a tile-drained agroecosystem receiving animal manure wastes. Hydrological Processes, doi:10.1002/hyp.9664
- Park, J., H.E. Gall, D. Niyogi, and P.S.C. Rao. 2013. Temporal trajectories of wet deposition across hydro-climatic regimes: Role of urbanization and regulations at U.S. and East Asia sites. Atmospheric Environment, 70:280-288. doi:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2013.01.033
- Leet, J., L.S. Lee, H.E. Gall, R.R. Goforth, S.A. Sassman, J.M. Lazorchak, M.E. Smith, C.T. Jafvert, and M.S. Sepulveda. 2012. Assessing impacts of land-applied wastes from concentrated animal feeding operations on fish populations and communities. Environmental Science & Technology, 46:13440-13447. doi:10.1021/es302599t
- Gall, H.E., S.A. Sassman, L.S. Lee, and C.T. Jafvert. 2011. Hormone discharges from a Midwest tile-drained agroecosystem receiving animal wastes. Environmental Science & Technology. 45:8755-8764. doi:10.1021/es2011435
- Leet, J., H.E. Gall, and M.S. Sepulveda. 2011. A review of studies on androgen and estrogen exposure in fish early life stages: Effect on gene and hormonal control of sexual differentiation. Journal of Applied Toxicology, 31:379-398. doi:10.1002/jat.1682
- Gall, H.E., C.T. Jafvert, and B. Jenkinson. 2010. Integrating hydrograph modeling with real-time monitoring to generate hydrograph-specific sampling schemes. Journal of Hydrology, 393:331-340. doi:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2010.08.028
- Opalinski, N., D. Schultz, H.E. Gall, and M. Royer. 2016. Development of a decision-making framework for BMP design to reduce loads during "hot moments". St. Joseph, MI. ASABE. doi:10.13031/aim.20162456929
- Gluberman, M., L. Garcia, R. Taylor, and H.E. Gall. 2016. Development of an endocrine disrupting compounds footprint calculator. St. Joseph, MI. ASABE. doi:10.13031/aim.2016202455889
- Mina, O., H.E. Gall, B. Carlson, and T. Langkilde. 2014. A preliminary assessment of endocrine disrupting compounds in vernal pools in Central Pennsylvania. St. Joseph, MI. ASABE. doi:10.13031/aim.20141910944