ASM Student Learning Goals
- To offer students a balanced program of study in the application of engineering technology, business management, and the agricultural sciences.
- To offer high quality courses that develop critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, communicative skills, and technical subject matter abilities.
- To prepare students for entry level positions in agricultural and related industries.
- To prepare students for continued, life-long learning in a highly technical society with a rapidly expanding knowledge base.
- To promote responsible, professional, and ethical decision making in today's society.
- To attract quality students to meet the demand for graduates.