Students can apply for departmental and college scholarships below.
- Deadline to apply will be the end of April.
- The scholarship selection and awarding process begins in May and continues through June.
- Notifications are emailed to scholarship recipients in July and will post in LionPATH.
- Please note we will only notify students who have been selected as a scholarship recipient.
- Additional information available for the College of Ag Sciences Scholarship
- To receive maximum consideration for available scholarship funds, you are encouraged to apply for or renew your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year at www.fafsa.gov. Students who have completed the FAFSA form will automatically be considered for college merit-based and need-based scholarships.