Technical Intern - Weyerhaeuser
Weyerhaeuser Company is currently seeking a Technical Intern to support the Technical Team and quality function of the Sutton, WV OSB mill.
The successful candidate will learn to perform the quality control functions on the Technical Team and have the opportunity to be involved in process improvement projects and develop valuable hands-on operations experience.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Wood Science, Forestry, Engineering or related field or new or prospective graduate looking for an opportunity.
- Schedule requires rotating shifts and vacation coverage while supporting an operations team.
- Position is expected to run from May 2017 through September 2017, but is flexible around school schedules.
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose.
1. Visit wy.com/careers
2. Set up a personal profile.
3. Click on “Search for Jobs”
4. Search by specific job # 01010940
5. Click on “Apply Online”
**Please note you must apply online to be considered an applicant**