Post Docs and Visting Scholars
Postdoctorate Research Associates and Visiting Scientists
- Nil P. Ozer, Visiting Scientist, Feb. 2003–Jan. 2004. Decontamination of sea foods by novel methods.
- Katherine L. Bailka, Postdoctorate Research Associate, Jun. 2007–May 2008. Evaluation of pretreated feedstocks for the production of ethanol by fermentation.
- Irfan Turhan, Visiting Scientist, Sept. 2007–Aug. 2008. Ethanol and lactic acid production from carob extracts.
- Shumei Cheng, Visiting Scientist, Aug. 2009–Feb. 2010. Pullulan production by immobilized cell fermentation.
- Satyanarayandev R. Sivarama, Post-doctorate Research Associate, Dec. 2010–Aug. 2011. Novel CIP cleaning approach for on-farm milking systems and processing equipment
- Gülşad Uslu, Visiting Scientist, Aug. 2012-Present.
Decontamination of synthetic and domestic waste water by pulsed-UV technology.