Megan Marshall, Ph.D.
- B.S., Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Cornell University, 1998
- M.S., Biological and Agricultural Engineering, University of California, Davis, 2001
- Ph.D., Biological and Agricultural Engineering, University of California, Davis, 2007
- BE 001S - Growing Your Future—First Year Seminar
- B E 301 - Modeling Methods for Biological Systems
- B E 302 - Heat and Mass Transfer
- B E 465 - Food and Biological Process Engineering
- B E 466W -
- Simmons, C.W., J.T. Claypool, M.N. Marshall, L.K. Jabusch, A.P. Reddy, B.A. Simmons, S.W. Singer, J.J. Stapleton, and J.S. VanderGheynst. 2014. Characterization of bacterial communities in solarized soil amended with lignocellulosic matter. Applied Soil Ecology 73: 97-104.
- Marshall, M.N., T.R. Rumsey, J.J. Stapleton, and J.S. VanderGheynst. 2013. A predictive model for soil temperature during solarization and model validation at two California field sites. Transactions of the ASABE 56: 117-133.
- Simmons, C.W., H. Guo, J.T. Claypool, M.N. Marshall, K.M. Perano, J.J. Stapleton, and J.S. VanderGheynst. 2013. Managing compost stability and amendment to soil to enhance soil heating during soil solarization. Waste Management 33: 1090-1096.
- Tanjore, D., T.L. Richard, and M.N. Marshall. 2012. Experimental methods for laboratory-scale ensilage of lignocellulosic biomass. Biomass and Bioenergy 47: 125-133.
- Chen, Q., M.N. Marshall, S.M. Geib, M. Tien, and T.L. Richard. 2012. Effects of laccase on lignin depolymerization and enzymatic hydrolysis of ensiled corn stover. Bioresource Technology 117: 186-192.
- Marshall, M.N., A.P. Reddy, and J.S. VanderGheynst. 2004. Microbial ecology of compost, p. 193-224. In P. Liens, B. Hamelers, H. Hoitink, and W. Bidlingmaier (eds.), Resource Recovery and Reuse in Organic Solid Waste Management. IWA Publishing, London.
- Lopez, I., F. Ruiz-Larrea, L. Cocolin, E. Orr, T. Phister, M.N. Marshall, J.S. VanderGheynst, and D.A. Mills. 2003. Design and evaluation of PCR primers for analysis of bacterial populations in wine by denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 69: 6801-6807.
- Marshall, M.N., L. Cocolin, D.A. Mills, and J.S. VanderGheynst. 2003. Evaluation of PCR primers for denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analysis of fungal communities in compost. Journal of Applied Microbiology 95: 934-948.